Friday, November 16, 2007

moleskinerie published part of my arizona journal!

click here for the full article or just read part of it below:

I am a Moleskine fanatic. My shelves and my purse are completely filled with finished and unfinished books. My favorite Moleskines include the large 100 page sketchbook and the watercolor books.

My work sometimes leans to haunting innocence - - - I love that simplicity can reveal so much emotion. I always start with my Faber-Castell pencil and then I ink using a Sakura pen.

When traveling, I love to add local images into my Moleskines - - - grab every single local paper, advertisement, and pamphlet and cut it for your use. I only trust the Judikins cts11 scissors and office depot acid-free glue sticks.

moleskinerie's website mona by Bill Bigwood

No comments: